Sunday, October 18, 2009

The virgin post

Random nut: Shaun, do you have a blog?
Shaun: Nope. Why?
Random nut: Why not?
Shaun: Blogs are for nerds.
Random nut: No way. Its fun alright? You should try.
Shaun: Nerd! Wahahaha~
Random nut: ……

I have a habit on reading people’s blogs. I even subscribe some interesting blogs in RSS form into my phone so that I can view it anywhere. But the funny thing is, I never think of having a blog. It is not my fault anyway. I have lots of reason to tell for not having a blog.

  1. I have poor language power. No matter in Chinese or English.
  2. I will take writing as a burden to me.
  3. Writing blog are sort of writing diary. Which I think only girl will do so. Guys that write blogs will sound awkward.
  4. I don’t have time.
  5. It wastes my time.
  6. Writing is not my way of expressing or get emo.
  7. Most of the time I only see people showing off or emo on blogs. That is really disgusting to me.

Okay, good enough? If you’re to ask me why am I writing this post when I have lots of negative thinking about writing blog? I really have no idea. Put that away, and welcome to my brand new blog. When I’m creating this blog, I’ve told myself I will not emo or writing every single thing I done in a day. I will just share some thoughts that come across my mind and maybe some interesting stuff that I found in my daily life.

~Once again, welcome to my blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment