Monday, October 19, 2009

20th October

20th of October is the day that I appreciate very much.

Not because it is my anniversary with my girlfriend or something.

It is the day I met her and the day I ended my miserable life.

A year ago, I used to be a very pathetic person. Where there is nothing meaningful in my life and just gaming all the time.

That was the worst time of my life until people who concern on me already showing give up sign towardsntil 20th of October 2008, I met my girlfriend on the first day of degree level 1.

That was the day we first met, and since that day, she gave me all the strength I need to be a better person.

Until today, I'm no longer the pathetic one that I used to be.

Therefore, I decided to make it a special day and planning to do something that I never done in my life before.


After the class, we went to Pavilion at KL and I decided to have a fine dining for the first time in my life by paying by myself.

Today, she wears the dress I present her for the first time.

I swear to god I never see her dress in such gorgeous before.

So we've chosen this restaurant named The Carat Club. I think it is the only shop in Pavilion that rented 3 units for their business.

A Champaign lounge, a fine dining restaurant and a jewelry shop.

I swear that it has the most luxurious set up than any restaurant in Pavilion.

And the stingy Shaun is actually walking in without knowing the price!

I was surprise hear that their armchair has a name of Kartell Bubble Club and designed by Philippe Starck.

When looking up the ceiling, the whole ceiling is craved with their logos! Cool!

After we sit down, looking at the menu, that was the most painful part of the day because it is not cheap at all.

There is not much selection, so I just called a grilled chicken and she called a salmon.

Although the price is not cheap, but the service and environment definitely worth for the price.

We both were treated like king and queen and it is so comfortable.

While our head still busying looking around and getting impressed by its decoration, the food is served.

While we enjoying the delicious food, we start recalling things that we done and feel for the past 1 year.

How we met.

How we fall in love with another.

How we develop to this stage.

And every piece memory we had together. *sweet*

And unbelievable, my tears actually rolled when half way recalling how our relationship was formed.

When we were chatting happily, the same issue happened again!

She asks me to wear contact lens although knowing that I will never do that.

*grins*

Well, I'm not gonna mention much about the bill.

It was a wonderful night.

The comfort dining, the romantic night and the pain from the wallet will leave me a good memory.

As the last word for my dear sweetheart.

Thank you for all the love and support.

















No comments:

Post a Comment